By bobosgonnagetyou - 01/11/2013 06:04 - United States - Lake Oswego

Today, my grandma has been running around the neighborhood, dressed as Bobo the Evil Clown, chasing trick-or-treaters. All I've been able to do is chase after her, and apologize to the terrified children's families. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 984
You deserved it 3 740

bobosgonnagetyou tells us more.

Hey FML, OP here! I created an account so I could answer some of your questions. First off, I live in Oregon. Secondly, I thought it was hilarious, although a tad creepy at times, but I just let her do her thing and didn't try to stop her. Most people thought it was great and took it really well. She had a blast doing it, and was simply pulling a prank, which is what Halloween is all about! :)

Top comments

Just because she's old doesn't mean she can't have some fun!

Comments

This is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. Your grandma is awesome!

Wizardo 33

You're tuning back into FMWildLife and we now observe the peculiar yet efficient method of establishing ones territory by the frighteningly delightful Trollus Grandmerium. The wrinkly specimen dresses up in an offensive way and frightens and menaces any who approaches her territory. A recent plague upon the community we continue to observe the ridiculousness of these antics. Join me next time on FMWildLife in which we will observe the rather tedious happenings in the life of a high schooler going through 'relationship' problems...

That sounds terrifing..... I'm so sorry op

this is not an fml! this would be awesome! :)

That's one cool ass grandma you got.

Your grandma is awesome! Just be happy it only happens once a year

beelee1988 13

Your grandma has true Halloween spirit... :)