By Spockx - 06/08/2012 11:20 - New Zealand - Hamilton

Today, my girlfriend told me she was over her addiction and wished to quit cold turkey. I cancelled all my plans to stay home and support her. She didn't mean her tobacco addiction, no no. Her corn chip addiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 380
You deserved it 2 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Corn chip addiction is some serious shit.

It's nice to know that you care about her enough to do that, though. You're much better than all the douchebag boyfriends usually featured on FML.

Comments

challan 19

I've heard that corn chip addiction is harder to overcome then heroin. She might want to level down by trying a lesser drug like cheetos. baby steps.

Oh, that's so shitty, OP, but funny FML!

breaking one is a start maybe the one that will actually kill her will come easier...but still be supporting it's worth it..

FML_a_Must 7

The first time I read it I thought she was gonna stop eating cold turkey, I thought :O how could you?!

hateevryone 14

You should've asked her to make sure before you cancelled your plans.

Well YDI if you changed your mind about staying home, and went somewhere else instead. (I'm kidding, just pointing out that the way you worded this could be taken the wrong way!)

linkinpark98 23

My God... Once you eat one, you can't stop.

corn chips and cigarettes activate some of the same pleasure centers in the brain, so they both can be addicting. try some conditioning. every time she reaches for the fritos, burn her with a cigarette.