By DandoisFLAT - 12/08/2013 02:42 - United States - Milford

Today, my girlfriend texted me "I think we should move in". Then, ten seconds later she sent another text that said, "Sorry, typo. Move on". FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 104
You deserved it 3 292

DandoisFLAT tells us more.

DandoisFLAT 10

Hey, just wanted to inform everyone that yes, she is obviously my ex-girlfriend now and that i'm feeling fine. I was actually out skateboarding with some friends when i got the texts from her, and once i showed them, they made me feel a lot better. We were actually dating for a year and almost two months, but i never thought she would end it like that. So between my friends and the support from you guys i realized that i deserved better then her and i'll be more careful next time in choosing a partner. Thanks guys :)

Top comments

incoherentrmblr 21

Reply: "You were my main girl." Seconds later,"Sorry, typo, side girl."

Comments

At least you found out what they really want now rather than later!

cottoncandymango 17

Make the best move and end it.

One letter makes all the difference... FYL.

I'm sorry to hear about that OP. but better to learn sooner than later. Now you can move on to a better partner.

Why can't people just understand that texting leaves proof? If it's anything of importance it should really be done in person.

Reply back: "I already have" then "oops typo, no really, I already have"

Obey_StudBoii 23

Eeek. She brought your hopes up then stomped all over them.