By jisaac09 - 17/03/2013 05:05 - United States - Danville

Today, my girlfriend decided we are to the point in our relationship that it's considered acceptable to take a dump while I'm in there showering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 008
You deserved it 8 121

jisaac09 tells us more.

jisaac09 25

"In there" as in in the same room. We just got done eating and I guess something didn't agree with her. I guess this beats the alternative (******** in the floor outside the bathroom). She was kind enough though to flush. I turned my head upside down and let the scolding hot water run into my nose. I feel clean.

Top comments

Is the dump-taking being done in the bathtub with you? Or are you showering in the toilet? Details, man! We need details!

Take a dump whilst she's in there showering then! It can be a two way thing..

Comments

Had she eaten many bags of sugar free jelly beans? Maybe it was necessity/shart-avoidance rather than intimacy!?

There is never an acceptable time to "take a dump" in front of your SO. Somethings need to be left private.

I suppose it is better for her to shit her pants and OP possibly helping her with that than her taking a dump in a toilet.

WolfAtTheDoor 7

I've been with my husband a total of 5 years and I still think it's gross to do that. To each their own I guess...

If it makes you uncomfortable, ask her not to do it. I personally don't see the issue - I mean, when you've got to go, you've got to go - but if it's a problem for you, tell her. Unless you say something, she doesn't really have any way to know there's a problem.

I genuinely don't see the problem here. If you've seen each other nude, why should either of you be embarrassed about bodily functions?

To me, it's not so much embarrassed, as keeping a little mystery in a relationship.

hellobobismyname 24

I don't think taking a shit is considered a mystery.

I read this in Samuel L. Jackson's voice!

sugarshane007 20

Being comfortable with each other enough to take a dump around each other only means one thing: You are one step closer to marriage.

Do you perform your pooping rituals in the bathtub as well?