By flyakite29 - 20/07/2009 16:36 - United States

Today, my girlfriend came home and announced that she'd just bought a $40 pair of flipflops. She then declared that I wouldn't be getting a birthday gift this year due to budget shortfalls. For hers a month prior, I'd got her a $300 piece of jewelry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 606
You deserved it 5 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a bitch!! Sounds to me like she is a gold digger or a *****.

Dude....dump that bitch and find a woman that doesn't thrive on material gain!

Comments

Hava_fml 0

You have to get rid of her, man.

eric01 0

YDI, you need to grow a pair of balls and tell that bitch who is the boss

CL41RE 0
andlifesuxagain 0

Three Things... 1. If you plan on marrying this broad-prenup, anti nup, and never give her a credit card (or give her one with a small small limit with no access to the checking account. 2. Now is the perfect time to sell the crappy stuff you never liked that she got you and go get some sports tickets or whatever you really like instead of a scarff or some ugly piece of art. or 3. Sell her stuff and get a present for yourself and send her a thank you card. (ive personally seen my friend sell her bf's gifts to get her something for her b-day!) but FYL...

alright, well, honestly, is it really that big of a deal?? so she didnt get you a birthday present, boohoo. it was pretty low of her to b selfish that way, but i dont think you should dump her ass just bcuz you didnt get a gift on ur birthday. just tell her she owes you ;]

OP she doesn’t need to buy you a gift for your b-day, just tell her to get on her knees and give you a bj.

Dump her and kill her. She's a stupid bitch ***** **** **** hussy and deserves to die.

take back what you got her and get something for yourself!!!

YDI, gift giving is not an investment. if you buy her something and expect something other than gratitude in return, then you're giving for all the wrong reasons. get over yourself....PS - you're a dumb ass for spending that kind of money on a woman.

That is your opening to say looks like you're going to have to make it up in ways which cost no money, hmm think about that, that would probably be better than the butt plug she was planning to buy you.