This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 28/12/2015 04:46 - United States - Windsor Heights

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting intimate for the first time when she noticed I only have one testicle. She immediately broke up with me, for she doesn't want her future sons to be gay because they'll only have half of their testosterone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 484
You deserved it 2 135

Top comments

You're so much better of without her! You don't want your kids to be stupid because of getting no intelligence at all from her!

Oh wow that's ridiculous. Well at least you know now she wasn't right for you. You wouldn't want to be with someone that naive

Comments

Break up with her. Seems like the IQ is negative eighty.

I think you may need to re-read the FML...

FlightofAcidFox 18

She had already broken up with op though. So that won't help any.

Somehow get back together with her and then just break up with her, and go back to your daily duties

An idiot AND a homophobe! Much better off without her.

samuellkimchii 6

I just feel straight bad for you bro

I feel relieved for OP, honestly. He really dodged a bullet on this one.

Yeah I'm glad OP isn't with her anymore. Stupid AND homophobic? Just two horrible traits to have as a person, and even more so a mother.

You're so much better of without her! You don't want your kids to be stupid because of getting no intelligence at all from her!

Think you've dodged a bullet with that one. Do you really want the mother of your future children to be that thick?

Sure, OP dodged a bullet. But is this not something he'd thought to mention before getting intimate? I'd be pretty shocked too if it were me

37, being shocked is one thing. Breaking up with them because they're that stupid is completely different

RedPillSucks 31

@37. why would he mention some 27th ing that he probably thought was not a big deal

ChopSuey444 20

#37, Honestly if it's not contagious there's no reason to have told her beforehand. I highly doubt you sit your lover down and explain the trivial details of the parts they're about to see. And that's exactly what that is; trivial. Now if they were discussing beginning a family, that may be cause for conversation. But that's a whole different thing.

Do you want your partner to sit and talk about any trait that is a little unusual with you? I don't believe only having one ******** affects anything, so I'd have to agree I don't see why it's be something to sit and talk about.

Break up with her since you don't want your child to have half her IQ. FYL, OP :/

leogachi 15

@4 She already broke up with him. You should read things more carefully if you're going to insult another person's intellect.

Ever heard of the phrase "You can't fire me, I quit!"? That's what they're going for.

Oh wow that's ridiculous. Well at least you know now she wasn't right for you. You wouldn't want to be with someone that naive

Yeah you wouldn't want your kids to inherit her stupidity, so you're dodged a bullet there.

That logic is immense. Its good for you that she broke up.

...Who the **** taught her that? Also, so what if her children turn out gay? Nothing wrong with that. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.