This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 28/12/2015 04:46 - United States - Windsor Heights

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting intimate for the first time when she noticed I only have one testicle. She immediately broke up with me, for she doesn't want her future sons to be gay because they'll only have half of their testosterone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 484
You deserved it 2 135

Top comments

You're so much better of without her! You don't want your kids to be stupid because of getting no intelligence at all from her!

Oh wow that's ridiculous. Well at least you know now she wasn't right for you. You wouldn't want to be with someone that naive

Comments

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

I am sorry for your loss, to clarify im referring to ur other ********.

Wow, good thing u didn't wait longer to have sex. You don't need to be with someone like that! That's very stupid!!

Some people can be clueless, don't let it get to you. just to let you know you can have a prosthetic ******** placed in the sack..totally your choice bro.

FalconWhitaker 20

Jeez, dude, I'm so sorry that happened. Definitely think you're better off without that level of petty stupidity, but if you were close enough to her to want to get intimate, I'm imagining that it hurts like hell. Fingers crossed you find/have found somebody better than her.

rice_baller 2

wow not only is she homophobic, but stupid too

She's an idiot. I hope your ego can bounce back from this quickly.

rather my kids be gay than have her "intelligence "

She's definitely an idiot, but I don't think that's the kind of thing you should keep to yourself. I mean don't say it on the first date, but probably just mention it before your pants come off.