By EverettA - 11/09/2015 13:50 - United States - Lewis Center

Today, my "friends" pulled an elaborate prank on me. First, they changed my ringtone to a recording of someone saying "Allahu Akbar" on repeat. Then, they called me as we had a moment of silence in honor of the 9/11 victims. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 139
You deserved it 2 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's awful, OP. I hope they get what they deserve.

Comments

brendejafulable 41

If they 'were' good friends they probably knew it already! All my friends/boyfriend know my passcode for my phone and iPod because I have nothing to hide and because sometimes when there's no wifi in an area, they use the data on my phone to Google something. Then again, I let them use it because I wouldn't expect those people to be that immature to change my ringtone to something offensive against whatever we have moments of silence for...Or something offensive in general. I feel really sorry for the OP and hope he doesn't get in trouble - If he does, I hope his dick friends come forward and 'fess up at least!

well, payback is a bitch. when you're researching horrible pranks on the internet remember... NO MERCY

No its literally a recording of someone saying "Allahu Akbar" over and over

To clarify these weren't my close friends they were more like friends of friends, and now everyone in my group of close friends has basically shunned them.

Good. Nobody should ever hang out with rude disrespectful ***** like those guys.

Well that's good.i'm sorry this must have been excruciatingly embarrassing.

shunned is good, but they need their asses kicked.

Allah Akbar literally means "God is great" Don't get why people make a mockery out of a whole religion due to a few stray twats. Plus this was downright disrespectful, Especially considering the timing. I'm glad you all shunned these "friends" OP.

dlatin 6

Few stray twats??? Their scriptures preach killing all who don't follow their religion. It is NOT a religion of peace.

A07 48

Exactly what she said 97, a few stray twats. You should look it up and actually learn something on the Internet besides spreading hate, you ignorant twat.

Wizardo 33

@97 So if its not a religion of peace why hasn't the entire populace of the religion practiced violence against non-muslims? Why hasn't the 1.7 billion Muslims in the world killed someone already? Why is it that less than 0.002% of the Muslim population carried out terror attacks in general? Ignorance is not the way forward, if you actually researched about the religion or even just 'terrorism' and found out the real perpetrators you'd find out that they are as far from God as you can be. Let not the actions of a few define a generation.

They performed a hate crime. It is not funny. Report them to principal/dean/hr because this shit disrespects the people who died in the incident itself AND the 2 million who were slaughtered in its wake. They are also insulting a major religion. They need to learn that this shit is not funny. Or they'll do a similar act to someone else.

JustShootMeFML 32

Well damn.... Sooo how you gonna get them back? It'll be kinda hard to get them as bad as they got you, but you could saran wrap their toilets or put a candy in their shower head. It would leave a sticky residue on their skin after they shower.

That's just wrong and disrespectful in every way and form. I'm sorry you had to go through this, OP.

FalloutScrolls 25

My jaw dropped reading this. What a bunch of ******* insensitive pricks!