By notsoonenufdeparted - 02/10/2010 05:07 - United States

Today, my four-year-old asked me when I was going to die. I replied "Not for a long time, why?" He looked at me and stated "Because I only want to live with Daddy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 269
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously you're doing something wrong. A child that young should be crying his little ass off even thinking about his mum dying.

FFML_314 11

Your kid is sadistic, but at least he's honest.

Comments

MAGNAVOX 0

Dang, sorry OP. It's just a stage in your kid's life. Don't be upset! At least he doesn't want to kill you.

My guess is that your son is just trying to push your buttons. He probably wants you to buy him something, and is trying to hurt you enough so that you say something like "Oh my darling, what can I do to make you love me?!?". Just tell him you love him and don't let what he says bother you. If you let that kind of stuff bother you, then you are giving him control over you - and that would be a bad thing.

I'm gonna go with bummer! Boys do need a fatherly figure.

perdix 29

You're gonna need to sleep with one eye open from now on. The kid was asking to see if you were going to croak soon, thus saving him the trouble of doing the job himself.

Hmmmmmm? there seems to be more to this story??

FFML_314 11

Well, it's the only pussy you can eat, so I understand. Kehehehe!

FFML_314 11

Hey! You walked right on into that one.

Yeah 4 year old, quite honestly I would take them serious about that sort of stuff until they are 18. Beyond that they are thinking maybe they'll get the house when you die ;) But yeah its just a 4 year old, and they'll say much worse..

FFML_314 11

You can't subtract in age. You were 85 just last month. How the hell did you get to 84?