By broken - 28/07/2009 17:12 - Saudi Arabia

Today, my family and I were just about to leave the house for the vacation that I had been saving up for 3 years. I was coming down the stairs with a heavy suitcase and I tripped and fell breaking my leg, now my family's gone without me while I'm in hospital. I paid for the vacation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 618
You deserved it 3 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone should stop being douches on this one. He works three years of his life for a vacation for his family, then it's pulled away from him at the last second. And some people STILL bring up terrorist stereotypes because he's from Saudi Arabia, or, as #58 did, call his family "low rent niggs." Poor, stereotypical and childish.

Soup_fml 0

Why do people turn into klutzes when they're about to leave on a trip? 2/3 of the time my dad goes on a multiple day biking trip, he smashes one of his toes on something five minutes before leaving, then rolls around on the floor for a while. It's so predictable I was actually waiting for it to happen last time. It's not supposed to be a vacation from your sense of balance, people.

Comments

falloutgurl517 0

learn to speak English or, in your terms lrn2spk englsh

ejvlols 0

that was uncalled for. #11 did that on purpose, not because he can't spell. ignorant ****

Soup_fml 0

Why do people turn into klutzes when they're about to leave on a trip? 2/3 of the time my dad goes on a multiple day biking trip, he smashes one of his toes on something five minutes before leaving, then rolls around on the floor for a while. It's so predictable I was actually waiting for it to happen last time. It's not supposed to be a vacation from your sense of balance, people.

I know. im getting tired of seeing all these klutz fmls, where people hurt themselves before doing something important...

Cupcake10 0

That's awful, I am so sorry. Get well soon:)! Maybe a better vacation opportunity will show up sooner.

deliapearl 0

so everyone should miss out just because you can't go?

falloutgurl517 0

well, maybe they could've reimbursed him. or postponed the trip. bet if this happened to you, we would see you on here complaining just the same

I would've gotten a foot cast and a pair of clutches and gone.

Be glad you are not an American -- you'd be paying through the nose for your hospital stay, too!

hahaha yeh tht wud had been a super fml then :P

I think if it happened to me, I could be on the hook for up to $2,000 -- and I HAVE private health insurance!

YDI for being.........darnit i cant think of anything dumb and ignorant to say :(

NewLight8421 0