By AnastasiyaNicholas - 18/02/2012 14:20 - United States

Today, my drunken mother woke up after having passed out and yelled at me for ditching school. It took half an hour to explain that it's 5:00, and I've already been to school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 727
You deserved it 2 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her school was canceled for national alcohol abuse awareness day and that they were coming to get her. May provide some entertainment.

Comments

I just want to know which pricks put YDI for this FML... I would like to know how this is OP's fault.

pulore 3

I so agree! What kind of heartless freaking idiots would post that OP deserves this! Some people! Just a bunch of stupid idiots with nothing better to do! So sorry for rambling on but that just pisses me off to no end!

Was it 5 o'clock before or after you explained it?

Hahaha, way to be. Your comment made me laugh pretty hard. Lol(:

hateevryone 14

smh....she does not need to be drinking.

conqueror57 11

Based on the tense with which you started to write your FML, you should have finished, "I'd already," not, "I've already." Maybe if you payed enough attention in school to learn this, your mom, drunk or not, would believe you had gone to school.

pulore 3

Although the way you explained your FML was definately humorous, I just wanted to say that I feel for you having an alcoholic mother. I grew up with one as well and the funny moments are few and far between but it's the embarrassing ones that will unfortunately scar for life! I hope your mother sees that you are worth far more than stupid alcohol and gets it together for both of your sakes. Wishing you the best OP.

Let her yell. If you keep trying to explain, shell just rampage even more. * had experience *

I'm sorry. Having a parent with a drinking problem (which I'm assuming your mom has; if I'm wrong and this was just a one time thing then I apologize) is really hard.