By AnastasiyaNicholas - 18/02/2012 14:20 - United States

Today, my drunken mother woke up after having passed out and yelled at me for ditching school. It took half an hour to explain that it's 5:00, and I've already been to school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 727
You deserved it 2 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her school was canceled for national alcohol abuse awareness day and that they were coming to get her. May provide some entertainment.

Comments

Tell her school was canceled for national alcohol abuse awareness day and that they were coming to get her. May provide some entertainment.

pulore 3

Sounds like you're used to this kind of thing. Sorry OP. That sucks.

You might as well give up on the conversation...

You can never win against parents dont even waste your time

Michael_92 20

So this is funny how? Would you laugh if you were the OP?

pulore 3

You try growing up with a parent whose an alcoholic. It's certainly not a laighing matter. Try to have a little compassion!

pulore 3

Sorry for my shitty grammer. I'm severely sleep deprived. I meant laughing.

crazyblackchick 0

Maybe she took a look at your grades and decided that you need night school, too. And then got drunk off her ass.

"I'm actually your granddaughter. You've been in a coma for 42 years."

Good for you that you're still going to school despite having a useless sack of booze-sodden garbage for a mother. It would be very easy for you to fall into a similar pit, but it seems like you're rising above it. Kudos to you, OP.

No one probably cares, but my mom has a HORRIBLE drinking problem and I stay in school so I won't end up like her.

drawmesunshine 17

Good for you, Niicky. As Snoopy says, "School is cool." (:

You don't care, but then you spend precious time for you to write that "you don't care". So either you care but pretended to not care, or you're really a heartless asshole. Either way, go **** yourself, demonmonkey...

You don't care, but then you spend precious time for you to write that "you don't care". So either you care but pretended to not care, or you're really a heartless asshole. Either way, go **** yourself, demonmonkey...