By Anonymous - 20/07/2016 17:20 - United States

Today, my daughter decided to drench our carpets with water, to "make them grow like plants". She's 9. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 584
You deserved it 1 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've seen much worse decisions out of nine year olds...at least she wasn't watering plants like a dog...

Make her add shampoo now it's a free service

Comments

I kinda feel 9 is a little old for something like that. I have a 9 year old and a 10 year old, and they make bad choices sometimes too. I'm not trying to be rude or anything; I just feel the child is old enough to know better in this instance.

Seems like she can run for president someday. Seeing as Hilary is an idiot she has a great chance.

You made this FML because the carpet grew too big for your house, didn't you?

I liked fire as a kid. Around nine, I think, I once lit paper on fire and hid it under my bed... it wasn't fully extinguished.

You can only blame yourself for not teaching her correctly or taking her to the wrong school.

Now just sprinkle your carpet with grass-seed & leave for a fortnight. It'll help absorb up all the water. Honest!

You're lucky you dont have timber floors,that water would've completely ruined your floor

Well, at least she didn't jump into a gorilla cage!

jamiejones455 3

Well, at least you won't have to worry about sending her to college. She's too stupid for that.

Actually, it does happen. My mom's old car grew two sprouts on the mats with just water and sunlight. I'm not sure what to say about the 9 years old part, but she should know better.