By Anonymous - 16/07/2012 00:12 - Canada - Brampton

Today, my dad sat me down for a talk. After the talk, he wasn't my dad anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 959
You deserved it 2 245

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

manasstalker 7

That's to vague =[ It could mean a number of things 1. your adopted. 2. your mom whored around and he didn't know. 3. he met your mom while she was pregnant and took over the roll of father for you. 4.Divorce. 5. He's getting a sex change.

KiddNYC1O 20

Were you disowned for doing something wrong or did he just say you weren't really his kid?

hateevryone 14

Sooo you're not biologically his?

Even if he isn'tyour biological father he still raised you, making him your father still. It sucks your mother cheated on him with antoher man, but he needs to realise he is still your father, one way or another.

Unless he happens to be getting a sex change.

iamsami24 5

Did he say his mom was cheating, or this is just assuming that she did?

@151 - he doesn't have to realise that if he doesn't feel that way. Just because he has been living another person's lie, and been exploited for a big part of his life, doesn't mean he is compelled to feel like he is the dad. He might do, he might think of himself as a step-dad or he might want to start his own life. I feel sorry for the OP, but that's not for you or anyone else to decide.

I don't understand! When you post an FML tell us what is actually going on, not some random, vague quote that makes us confused.

I reaaally hate these fml's where you can't understand shit because the OP doesn't tell what happened.. Seriously wtf

Soooo........1 sex change..dad = mom2 ...2 dads an asshole and got board with parenting .....3 your a dick and got disowned ....4 you and don't see eye to eye on some important issue....5 mom was a busy girl back in the day! Or all of the above!?!