Nice to know

By rejectedson - 15/10/2009 23:23 - United States

Today, my father got married. He left me a voicemail to tell me all about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 654
You deserved it 2 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe his wife is so ugly he didn't want you to see her. Perfectly understandable! Nah, I'm joking, he's an ass. Make her a widow.

Comments

well, look on the bright side....its better than him paying some random guy to tattoo "Im Gettin Married! Love, Dad" on their chest and flash you

YDI he probably thought u would try too have sex with a rihno

f u mr.1st. anyways, did you curse his ass out? what a dick!

*Tries to see buried comment* :O I wonder if this is a new feature or if the website is just ******...

well I learned oft fathers marriage through an announcement in the newspaper after it happened, read to me by his supposed girlfriend and mother of 2 of his children...so it could be worse

Found out via newpaper too. Same with when he had a kid.

I found out my dad got married through pictures on his website three months after the wedding.

I found out about my dads marriage through Myspace. Laaaaaame. & He didnt even tell me. I asked his ex girlfriend & she told me that i was right, that they had gotten married.

I found out about my mother's most recent marriage (#3) on April 4th. She got married April 2nd.

you'll be getting a voicemail from me next.. oh, by the way im your new step mommy ;)

Asstazztic 8

maybe daddy doesn't like u o.O sry man fyl

JoseCuervo 0

Wow, a voicemail? How thoughtful. Now this is the part where you sell his car and inform him with an e-mail.

Maybe his wife is so ugly he didn't want you to see her. Perfectly understandable! Nah, I'm joking, he's an ass. Make her a widow.

Asstazztic 8

hahaha I love u intoxicunt :)

Lol funnily enough the same happened to me except he called me and told me he was married as a side note a whole month after it happened and trust me with time that wound will heal (a long time)