By Une Fille - 18/12/2011 05:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my dad came to pick me up early for the Christmas break. He walked in on me cleaning all 19 of my sex toys. That's more than one sex toy per year that I've lived. I now have to face a 7-hour drive from Montreal to Toronto with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 282
You deserved it 44 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Algebra fail! The problem is stated as an inequality. (Number of sex toys) > 1 x age Therefore, the OP must be 18 or younger.

Comments

hateevryone 14

at least you were cleaning them and not using them.

F your dads life for having a crazy ***** fiend for a daughter.

As a father, I can say that it would be much easier to find out that my 18- year old daughter has uses sex toys, then to find out she is having sex (unless they are 2 person toys)

Yes, but, if a girl is using sex toys, she is probably already having sex too.

kaykay20 0

Not always true, teens do get really horny with the change in hormones and sight of hot girls or guys around doesn't help the out of control horniness. It's a good clean way to relieve the sexual tension when it's just them and a finger or hand can't do the job. Doesn't always mean they have had sex yet usually means they aren't having any and wants it.

baykat07 0

19?? Jesus Christ someone is lonely!! Get a life!!

JukeboxValkyrie 19

I want to know why OP was cleaning them all at the same time...Does she not clean each one after their use?

kaykay20 0

Very awkward but your dad needs to learn to knock before entering someone's house or room.

the real question is what had she been doing that they all needed cleaning at the same time.

If she has 19 sex toys, shes probably extremely ugly since she can't get any action with a real person.

kaykay20 0

Theirs more variety of women sex toys that need to be replaced every 6 months then toys for men so seems very possible to me it's a women not a guy. Do agree with you on the fact her being under 18 is more likely then being older.

dogpup4 is obviously a virgin or just very stupid when it comes to women.

Maybe her parents went to pick her up because Christmas break is usually a month unlike other breaks that are only a week long. Therefore, it economically does not make sense to fly if you have the time to drive.

Imagine how awkward it was for the dad :/