By StillBetterThanTwilight - 28/08/2012 15:56 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, my boyfriend told me that he had once been possessed by demons, and that he now sleeps with a knife under his pillow for protection from, "The dark spirits that are feasting upon his soul." I'm not sure that I'll be sleeping over anytime soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 580
You deserved it 2 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he doesn't twitch in his sleep. Also he's an idiot who will probably end up stabbing himself and you (if you're staying over).

Comments

I'm concerned that you're first thought was no more sleep overs. How about I need to get the hell away from this lunatic? Talk about accepting.

TheDrifter 23

Hells yes, Demon vs Alien turf war for Earth. This is gonna be awesome.

Physical weapons don't do shit, against the supernatural. What an idiot.

eternal7 6

My suspicious mind tells me there may be more to this. The fact that you didn't know there was a knife under the pillow tells me that you probably haven't slept over before and this may be a new relationship. Maybe you thinking twice about sleeping over is exactly what he wanted. Not because of the knife under his pillow, but because of the wife sleeping on the pillow next to him.

zuzupetalsYO 11

There are just SO many things wrong with your last sentence. If you can't figure out what, you deserve him.

What is the whole point of a knife? A spirit can't be harmed by that type of object... -_-

Has the knife been blessed to make it special or something? A regular knife wont do anything close to what he is thinking. The only thing he is doing is making it easier for his "cohabitants" to cause problems.