By bridget1989 - 11/03/2016 10:03 - United Kingdom - Swadlincote

Today, my boyfriend told me on the phone that he thought we were too poor for value-pack bacon. When I got home, I found he had gone to work leaving two lights and the TV on, and that the shower was running. He said, "Turning things on and off takes too much time! Who cares about money?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 162
You deserved it 2 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I am surprised he would put turning off lights before bacon. I mean, come on! BACON!

GloUp_fml 18

Money talks, but I guess your boyfriend wants it to say goodbye

Comments

My wife thinks it's odd that I keep track of the price of bacon per ounce the same way I keep track of the price of silver per ounce. A man has his priorities. BTW, bacon is at $0.27/oz and silver is at $15.56/oz.

How does someone forget that shower was running? Was he in a really big hurry?

Okay leaving the lights isn't too bad. The TV? Ah you can forget it sometimes, especially if the volumes low. But the shower?! HE LEFT THE DAMN SHOWER ON?!

Ask him what he thinks you pay for the bacon (+ any other food, necessities, emergencies, fun stuff) with if it's not money? Since he was the one who left the lights, tv and shower on, make him pay those plus the other bills this month to teach him the importance of money!!

If don't help with the bills start charging him to use stuff like $1 to use the bathroom. $10 to take a shower $20 for 1 hour of tv.

Maybe he meant that YOU should stay off bacon but knows better than to put it that way.