By Anonymous - 07/10/2010 06:29 - United States

Today, my boyfriend found out I have OCD. When I touch something with one hand I have to touch it with the other or I freak. After I brushed his face with the back of my hand he tackled me to the floor, held me down, and laughed at me while I panicked and tried to touch him with my other hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 335
You deserved it 16 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

whthe... surely you mean ex... why on earth would he think that would be funny? Oo....

so... if you accidentally touch a strangers butt- do you have to do it again?

Comments

imright24 0

It's not like he did any harm. So he didn't let you give in to your urge to touch him again. Big deal. A person's right to not be touched when he doesn't want to be overrides your urge to do whatever you want.

Yeah because tackling her and holding her down while she has a panic attack is an appropriate response.

imright, he does have the right to 'not be touched when he doesn't want to', but doing it in a way that not only includes force but makes her have a panic attack is much worse. It would be one thing to ask her to try to control it, and to gradually desensitise, but what he did was cruel if he understood the full extent of her OCD. As PhillyFox said, it's like pouring a bucket of spiders over someone with arachnophobia. There's a point when something stops being a prank or funny.

ScreamTDWP 3

that's hilarious. I would probly do the same xD

perdix 29

I have CDO. It's the same thing as OCD, except in proper alphabetical order like it must be.

DarkHelmet 10

Hahahahahahahaha that is an EPIC WIN for the boyfriend LOL

Wow, I hope you don't plan to ever get laid, kiddo. Life won't be easy for one as dumb as you.

Crosswinds 8

Seriously, how completely ******* insane are you? Perhaps you should move into a tiny cabin in the middle of a dense forest and live as a recluse. OCD? Christ on a bike, get over yourself. Your man is a godsend.

#78 OCD is a real disorder. Just because you don't have it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Speaking of being a recluse, what rock have you been living under? OCD is a recognised problem and has been for many years. It's not something you just 'get over', you asshole.

GoArmy6624 7

he was just messing around, he's probably not a total dick. lol that's hilarious tho and I would have done the same thing.

I can tell from your picture. I guess you have OCD about your cheeks being kissed unevenly.