By thenewgirl - 06/10/2014 23:05 - United States - Jacksonville

Today, my boyfriend and I were wondering whose extra spare key was on the counter when we came home. Turns out it's his ex's and she returned it, while neither of us were home. We're still taking inventory to see what's missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 085
You deserved it 3 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

She probably shouldn't have had those keys in the first place...

rieebee 23

Creepy way of returning the key, but she would have to be really stupid to take anything, considering you know she was the one who was there.

Comments

ostfaiz 18

might b she was courteous n humble enough to return u thos pairs unintentionally, respect her

sempisaviour 17

The Grammar Nazi in I thinks that your spelling is nowhere short of asinine.

If you're going to unleash your inner Grammar Nazi, make sure it knows what it's talking about; "me" not "I".

If there wasn't something dodgy about his woman she would have either left the key in a safe place with a note or contacted him about it. Normal. NOT invade their space and privacy, that wasn't necessary.

And maybe you should't suggest that your daughter kill herself for accidentally losing her friends book.

I screwed up again! It was fake her own death rather than telling her friend. Not actually killing herself. Sorry for the mistake.

First thing I did was change my locks when the ex moved out

I have a house key in my handbag and have no idea who it belongs to, I'm too scared to throw it out in case someone asks for it. But now I fear I may fall into the crazy category if I remember where it is from and try to return it. I feel awkward.

I think you need to reevaluate your life if you have a house key and don't remember who the owner is.

Change your lock op. Ex may have made a copy of the copy

It's always good to be sure. You can never be too careful about these things...

Makes you wonder how many time has she been inside your house without your knowledge.

Aero_x 21

if I had a boyfriend that had a set of keys to anything and we broke up, that would be the first thing to get back. YDI to your boyfriend. OP, **** yours.

At least buy new tooth brushes. That was a very creepy move, she could have slid it under the door or something less unstable.