By fuckingads - 13/02/2017 19:00 - United States - Brookfield

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex to music, which we hadn't done before. I was getting close when it cut to commercial. I was so turned off by the idea of coming during an ad break that I didn't come at all. Thanks Spotify. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 686
You deserved it 2 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what ya get for not subscribing. Cheap ass lol.

saffy66 34

Play a CD or iPod if you want control over the playlist and want to avoid ruining the mojo with unwanted ads.

Comments

This should be an ad for spotify premium hahaha

According to your story, your username is oxymoronic. There are no such things as ******* Ads! Ads ruin *******.

Gotta be about that Spotify premium life

Zmbqueen 5

Premium Spotify for premium sex. :D

you shoulda just downloaded the songs and put them on loop. (People overthinking easy solutions). I pushed both buttons.

rifletwirler92 15

I've been on this site for almost 10 years now and I finally get one published (hence why I didn't use this account for publishing)! Haha. So to answer why I don't have Premium, because 1) yes, I'm cheap, and 2) I don't use Spotify that often anyways, I've gone months between using it at times, so it'd be a little silly to pay for it. Haven't bought and/or really used CD's for over 10 years either so that solution doesn't really work either. We had a pretty big laugh about it so no harm, no foul.

You Didn't Cum because the music changed to a commercial? That shows that you were paying more attention to the music than being in the moment with your boyfriend while he pounds your pussy.

Defleppar93 0

Hey at least you got your next full 30m of ad free sexa

*annoying generic music fades in abruptly* *volume increases 110%* "WANT A BREAK FROM THE ADS?"

BicBoiSpyder 0

That's what you get for streaming instead of downloading. Music Downloader master race.