By Dr. Jack - 04/02/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, my airline lost my luggage when I flew back from France. They also lost my luggage when I flew to France. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 249
You deserved it 2 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, what airline is this? I need to make sure to avoid it.

lord_peach 0

I went to France 2 years ago and they did the same thing to me. Only my cousin's wedding (the reason why I went to France) was the next day, so we had to buy new clothes that they never paid us back for, and my mother, being from the land of the McDouble, didn't fit into any of the clothes. It was terrible. Air France is stupid. They're the only ones that do it. They also caused us a 14 hour layover at the stupid French airport because they couldn't schedule our flight. so don't fret. stupidstupid stupid.

Comments

Wow, what airline is this? I need to make sure to avoid it.

planbsponserme 2

that's what I was about to say.

izzy7 11

i should've clicked "you deserved that one", becuase France is gay.

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

You have your own airline? Wow, I'd say your life is far from f--ked. Since you said, "my airline," why not just fire the staff and hire new people?

Wwwooowwww everyone who thumbs down him need to understand he was joking

I'm almost surprised that out of all the craploads of traveling I've done, I still haven't had any luggage lost, since most people I know have

lord_peach 0

I went to France 2 years ago and they did the same thing to me. Only my cousin's wedding (the reason why I went to France) was the next day, so we had to buy new clothes that they never paid us back for, and my mother, being from the land of the McDouble, didn't fit into any of the clothes. It was terrible. Air France is stupid. They're the only ones that do it. They also caused us a 14 hour layover at the stupid French airport because they couldn't schedule our flight. so don't fret. stupidstupid stupid.

nofyourlife 0

reading this and the comments make me feel better... the only time i've ever had luggage seriously lost was by air france, flying from new york to italy via france. they lost my luggage, both my parents' luggage and my dad's friend's luggage too. thank god i had brought my toiletries in my carryon (this was before the days of 9/11 bombs-in-your-toothpaste madness) so we were able to shower and brush our teeth. we had to wash our clothes every day for four days.

bick_a_lick 0

The EXACT same thing happened to me when I studied abroad....IN FRANCE! What IS it with these *******?

marty1fc 0

#1 france is the best country in the world.

marty1fc 0

you americans are all jealous that the french are not as fat and stupid as you :)

Bloodbathandbeyo 0

we're also jealous that we cant retreat from a war as well as you frenchies

28 lives in Philly. How does it feel to be self-loathing, then?

I could bet it was Air France (I love France. But I'd never fly AF)