By shoelace18 - 06/09/2009 04:19 - Canada

Today, my 5 year old swallowed her loose tooth, which she was going put under her pillow for the toothfairy. My wife then told her 'what goes in must come out'. And now everytime she does number 2, she makes me dig for her lost tooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 874
You deserved it 5 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she's 5 and your how old? how can she make you do anything? get a grip.

I don't know what to think, here. Either that's love, or that's just demeaning. This could be the first time she learns about loss, if you stop right now.

Comments

this would be the time to teach your daughter a lesson: The tooth fairy isn't real. Get your head out of the clouds and stfu about your tooth.

titan723 0

why don't you just tell her that the tooth fairy understands that sometimes children swollow their teeth and that she still comes to visit? Also, I'm not sure about this, but can't stomach acid dissolve teeth? If so, you can dig through her poo for weeks and never find that tooth.

NoTuRaVeRaGeGuRl 0

Okay, now's the time to sit down and explain the tooth fairy to your child...because that's a little extreme and unsanitary, (there are more teeth that will become loose and fall out).

Kyle: (singing) Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo! He loves me, I love you!

Ew. :/ Your kid needs to learn boundaries. If you cant do for her that as a parent, you shouldn't have kids. Sometimes it's necessary to say NO.

dspadres 0

Make your ******* wife do it. She's the dumbass with the bad advice.