By mommylife - 15/04/2015 04:17 - United States - Schaumburg

Today, my 3-year-old broke his glasses, clogged the toilet with Hot Wheel cars, and covered the whole house with Cheerios. All in a matter of roughly 6 minutes while I was putting laundry away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 784
You deserved it 3 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

have kids they said, it will be fun they said

When I read the part about covering the house with Cheerios, all I could picture was your kid going around the house literally placing the Cheerios one by one all around the house so they'd cover every spot he could get.

Comments

You should take time management lessons from your son you seem to have it down pat, while you appear to be lacking

I'm actually not even mad that's quite impressive

Grauncho 27

And people ask me why I got a vasectomy.

Steffi3 40

But his time management is impressive

Ah, don't you just love advice on how to be a Perfect Parent from someone who apparently has absolutely no experience as one?

While I agree that they should be watched, as a parent myself, it is quite impossible to keep an eye on your child 24/7. You watch them the best you can, yes, but there will be those three six minutes that pass by because you're trying to make food, laundry, eat, or even poop and they get away and do what they do they do best. A mess.

I'm sorry for the brainless comment,I was half asleep

#40, you mean, you haven't given up on private bathroom time yet?

Oh my! My daughter doesn't always make messes when I use the restroom but she does love to follow me in there. If I close the door she gets upset and cries but if I leave the door open she wants to talk to me and bring her toys in the bathroom. And as for watching a child 24/7 it really is impossible. Although, you can watch them most of the time. With the exception of bathroom use, cooking, cleaning, picking up toys, and other every day simple things.

don't worry. it's just the age when kids are vicious. it will pass in a year or two.

That's a super productive day for a 3 year old XP

xsmith 6

Imagine what trouble he is getting into while you're writing this...