By Anonymous - 04/07/2014 22:02 - United Kingdom - Sherborne

Today, my 11-year-old son and I took an IQ test for a laugh. To be honest, I've often suspected that I may have some form of mental retardation, but I didn't expect to get a score of 79, while he got one of 114. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 567
You deserved it 7 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you should be proud that you have a smart child.

Comments

At least OP can type well enough to look like they have graduated elementary school. OP, internet IQ tests are notoriously inconsistent and unreliable. You could take another one and probably get 120. Regardless, I hope you got a good laugh out of it

@#131 I knew somebody was gonna be too dumb to catch the irony. I wonder what your IQ score is...

IQ is age adjusted. He'd need to get less questions right to get the same score as you. He is not necessarily smarter than you!

You should go to Greenbough, Alabama!

doglady 16

If your IQ was really that low, you wouldn't be able to post an FML on the Internet. Goes to show it's a BS test.

Even if the test were legitimate, 79 is just below average/dull, not even any form of mental retardation, so OP would be able to post online. A friend of mine has an IQ in the mid sixties and checks this site regularly without any sort of assistance.

He could be a future Sheldon Cooper in the making!

He's 11, he doesn't have as much stuff on his mind as you. Like how to pay the mortgage, car payment, electric bill, food etc... I know food is expensive in the UK

_spacekid 11

Okay so what if you scored low on a IQ test? That does not mean you are retarded. Many people scored higher than Einstein did, but that does not mean they are more intelligent than he is. There is a wide variet of iq test, so with that being said, you can score low on one and high on another.

My i.q is 156. It doesn't tell you who you are. That depends on your morality and kindness to others. I'm sure you're an amazing person, I.q doesn't matter.

Did u do an online test or an in real life test 156 is in the top 99.99% of people or so. Online ones r total bs but if it was in real life legit one you have about the same iq as Einstein and u are a total genius so congrats!

After seeing this post I went and paid to do my IQ test and scored 135 :)

EQ tests are supposed to show intelligence better than IQ actually. At least in the "real world" aspect. While my IQ has always been above 130, last time I tested it was somewhere above 140. my EQ is rather low. I'm a highly functional sociopath. I'd much rather have an average score in both.