By Anonymous - 29/06/2014 16:18 - United States - Surprise

Spicy
Today, less than a week after ranting to my husband about how sick some people are to sexualize characters from kids' TV shows, I looked through his browser history and found out he's very much into Powerpuff Girls porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 992
You deserved it 9 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A1BROS 4

Rule 34 of the internet: "If it exists, there is **** of it. No exceptions."

It's normal to look out of curiosity at things of that sort unless he's legitimately watching the pornography for pleasure

Comments

I believe the phrase you are looking for is "Each to their own"

A1BROS 4

Also "to each HIS own." ******* pronoun agreement.

Maybe or maybe he's only in to it as a cartoon. I sure wouldn't want to have sex with a real fox.

Maybe, I'm just guessing, that you fed his imagination and he decided to check out what the hype was all about.

you know what costume to put on tonight to spice things up!

That would the most amazing move ever for a wife.

I can imagine the inside of his head when you were ranting to him.

everton99 16

"Yes Bubbles, just like that!"

Well not all characters in kid's shows are kids themselves...obviously not the case with powerpuff girls but, ignoring that, is it really so terrible to sexualise an adult character, just because it's from a kid's show? People are attracted to personality and physical image and tv characters can have both. *shrugs*

Like Jessica Rabbit. I mean, she's a cartoon, but also hotter than most women on the planet.

Yes, because pixels are so much more attractive than a living, breathing human. Right.

I didn't say they were MORE attractive. Though tbh, it's up to the individual. TV characters, or cartoons at least, can be drawn to perfectly fit peoples fantasies and they don't come with all the real life problems such as having something stuck in their teeth or bad hair days or whatever. Plus some people, rightly or wrongly, are shy around others, sometimes to the point that they struggle to have proper relationships, so I guess they might prefer images over actual humans too. I'm not saying I agree personally...but I can understand why someone might feel that way.

ahippienamedrae 10

I bet he was laughing on the inside the entire time

ZY1431 24

this im willing to believe

gameover18 17

Rule 34 applies to everything.