By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 05:51

Today, it wasn't until I heard something fly off the roof of my car and hit the trunk, then asphalt, that I remembered where I left my phone while unlocking the car door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 835
You deserved it 36 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DasHaas 9

NEVER put stuff on the roof of your car. (Yeah, I learned the hard way as well)

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Give me a brake! I'm tired of things like this! You auto know better than to leave your phone there, OP! You can't a Ford to break phones like that! Find a company that will cell you a good protection plan at least.

Comments

I did that but never found the phone.........

laurens123 6

There was a little invention called pockets?

Yes because everything has pockets right? -_-

because they are points that have already been discussed. Read. Then Post. And you are getting buried for asking dumb questions.

BVBfan 10

Everyone has those days but I'm sorry you had to forget it on top of your car.

You should probably call som- oh... never mind

I laughed at this and put YDI, I shouldn't have laughed, my 14yr old son put mine on the roof of the car hours later instead of in it like he was told while I juggled a baby and paperwork from his doctor. As my husband pulled away he couldn't remember where it was but said it was in the car and he "thought" he tossed it in the baby's seat, so I called it on my husband's phone and told him it sounded like it was outside and to stop until we found it, he laughed it off and kept going. When he turned the corner my son yelled as we heard it fly off the car that it was "bouncing on the road". My husband finally stopped, thank goodness the Otter Box saved it and there is not a scratch on it. I just got this phone a month ago, for free, because of endless screw ups and over billing by our carrier, I would have been pissed if I would have had to of signed a contract to get another one, ours just expired.

sighawkward 6

It's like that episode of Scrubs where Elliot leaves the drinks on the top of the car.. Hilarious!

Haha, lets see how many thumb downs I get...