By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 05:51

Today, it wasn't until I heard something fly off the roof of my car and hit the trunk, then asphalt, that I remembered where I left my phone while unlocking the car door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 835
You deserved it 36 767

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DasHaas 9

NEVER put stuff on the roof of your car. (Yeah, I learned the hard way as well)

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Give me a brake! I'm tired of things like this! You auto know better than to leave your phone there, OP! You can't a Ford to break phones like that! Find a company that will cell you a good protection plan at least.

Comments

daydreamer244 13

gosh I remember when I put coffee on the roof of my car.....I'm so sorry for you op.

DorkAlert 10

Well at least it wasn't like a baby or something priceless. Just something that was probably over 150 dollars.

I couldn't find my phone anywhere and guessed it had fallen under the seat. I pulled over and got out so I could look under the seat and saw my phone on the roof. I had been driving at 85 mph for about 45 minutes on I-85. Go figure?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Wow, you were extremely lucky that time! I'm glad that you were able to recover it without any damage done to it.

BigB2013 3

A friend of mine lost his passport + wallet forgetting them on the top of the car and driving off in a foreign country and had to go at the embassy to sort thing out so he could get home...Breaking a phone isn't that bad compared to that :)

OP, you should write a book. You have a very nice style of writing.