By nobodylovesme - 04/04/2013 06:46 - United States - Northridge

Today, it was my wedding day. Three people showed up. My mom, my dad, and the priest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 880
You deserved it 4 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh that's so sad :/ I'm sorry op, you're not the first person to be left at the alter. Some people have commitment issues I guess. Have a long talk with your fiancé and see where you stand.

mokielove 10

that sounds weird, you had to have gave wrong information . I mean think about It. all those people not showing up. don't make sense.

Comments

why is everyone commenting did you get the date wrong ? im pretty sure op would know the date and place of her wedding , im guessing that the invitations didnt get posted and thats why there was no one there. altho the groom prob wasnt there for different reasons, sorry that happened to you op . hopefully its something that can be sorted out .

Awww that's messed up, I hope you find your way OP

conqueror57 11

Why weren't you and the groom there?

TheHeavyOne 15

I'm not understanding the problem. Are you saying neither you or you're fiancé showed up? Or are you saying no guests came?

It's okay, the post office probably lost the invitations

And you had absolutely NO signs before this that the proposed groom was a complete jerk and was not really thrilled to be getting married? I doubt it. Try to look at it this way. You're much better off not to have married than to go through months of hell with someone who didn't want to be married and then getting a divorce. Now when he comes back to you (and he will) you have to be strong enough to say "Take a hike" rather than waste your time with this loser.

No groom? Ugh. If that's the case, I'm sorry. But, seriously, you are better off. He's obviously an immature, selfish, inconsiderate asshole. Unless, of course, you find out he has a really good excuse, like he's in traction. Or dead.

I've seen this movie... He was your alter-ego the whole time!

mrd97 10

Your username fits your comment perfectly

Was this you 4th wedding or something?