By RaceCar - 12/02/2010 19:24 - United States

Today, it's my sixteenth birthday and my mom promised me she'd buy me a car. She came home with a toy lego car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 664
You deserved it 21 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xundria 5

quit expecting everything to be handed to you. A lot of people don't get cars for their 16th birthday. A lot of people don't get their first car until after college and it's a piece of shit.

Comments

Moonstarmist 0

Yeah, this definitely isn't an FML. The same thing happened to a few friends of mine and they thought it was hilarious. Then they saved up for their own car and didn't rely on their parents to buy them expensive things. It might be tough, but worth it in the end.

come on guys stop being mean to the op. she deserved the car and you know it. I mean geez she turned 16. really, wah get a job and buy your own at least she got you a present you spoiled brat.

well cars turn 16 year olds in to douchebags but it's already too late for you. have fun with that.

why would she waste money buying a new car when you don't even have a license

PurpleKuSh_fml 0

wow u ungrateful bich..who gives a **** stop wineing lyk a lil bich be happy n be grateful n respectful and don't expect so much

to those of you saying the people saying she is a brat are jealous they didn't get a car at 16. my dad bought me a car for my 16th but she is spoiled obviously since she is acting like her parents owe her a car she is an ungrateful brat.

Kr3tS22 0

today, I was being a selfish little bitch, so I asked daddy for everything I wanted for my 16th birthday, including an extremely unnecessary car, that I can't even drive yet, instead of that I got a Lego car, and I threw a hussy fit until he got me one, the end. Story of the bitch, American, spoiled girl teenager.

*sigh* 1) It was a dude who wrote this FML, not a girl. 2) He turned 16. How do you know he didn't get his license on his birthday or was going to be getting it soon? You don't know that he wouldn't be able to drive it. Also, don't generalize. Not all Americans are stupid, spoiled, or jerks. Also remember that there's probably a shit load of people from your country (if you live outside the US) here.

You... You ARE joking, right Perdix? :s And argh I hate the phrase "stick shift"! It's called a normal car over here in the UK and pretty much everywhere else in the world... People that drive automatics are people that can't drive at all.

That happened to my friend's older sister. :P