By sambo99 - 25/10/2010 17:08 - United Kingdom

Today, it's my birthday. So far I have received: the news that my parents are divorcing, a dead bird and a pile of shit left on my bed (courtesy of the cat), a rash all over my face, and some slippers from my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 614
You deserved it 3 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

It's obvious that the day of your birth has driven them to the point of sheer misery, you don't know how to take care of your pets, you're sticking your face in places it doesn't belong and your boyfriend is secretly a homosexual. FYL indeed.

atleast things can only get better right?

Comments

Your parents are getting divorced and you're whining about your birthday? It seems you should try being less selfish.

Cats need to be exterminated. On the other hand, I love slippers :) If my boyfriend got me a pair Id enjoy them haha

at least you haven't found out your boyfriends cheating on you yet..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I hope it got better for you. xo :) If not...... there is always next year and MAYBE A NEW BOYFRIEND !! Sooooo..... take a nice long HOT Bubble bath with a nice Bottle of Bubbly (all to yourself !!) and just relax and enjoy it. Oh and sorry about the P's ... that sux but at least you won't have to deal with them fighting all the time. They could have waited for the day after your Bday. And as for the cat..... well you know how they are ... they don't have owners, they have Staff.

Why a new boyfriend? He seems like the least deserving of criticism in this situation to me, including the OP.

moxillia 0
MyyLifeeIssFcked 0

Wow that's too bad... And slippers? That's what ur bf gets u? No offense but for him getting u that it probably means he doesn't care about u enough... Like come on, slippers? Dump the douche

Uh, what? That makes no sense to me. Why do slippers mean he doesn't care about her? Not everyone can afford expensive things like jewelry for each occasion, and not every girl enjoys stereotypically "romantic" gifts anyway. Maybe her feet are always cold. Maybe she mentioned needing new ones a long time ago and he remembered. Maybe it's an extra pair to keep at his house. There are lots of ways slippers could be a very thoughtful gift.

RedPillSucks 31

Damn. You got gifts from your boyfriend AND your cat and you're whining? This is much more than I got for mine. Tell the cat that you're not taking any of his shit anymore.

Fortuitous 0

Perry punny, Pill. In addition to the cat's crap, if the boyfriend's present was specifically a pair of flip-flops, then I understand why OP is flipping a shit, but she shouldn't make any rash decisions.