By carine13 - 30/09/2012 03:49 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, it's my best friend's birthday. It's also the first year I've had her gift purchased, wrapped and mailed on time. The post office lost the parcel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 431
You deserved it 1 934

carine13_fml tells us more.

OP here! FM password retrival. lol Yeah Canada Post comes with free insurance so I got my money back.

Top comments

lacespace 8

Murphy's Law 101. You understand.

perdix 29

When you file the insurance claim, tell them you got your friend an original Picasso, a gold ingot, unicorn semen and the secret recipe for Coke.

Comments

skyenoelle 15

You should contact the post office company you went through with mailing the package, explain your situation, and then maybe you can get your money back. It's worth a shot. Sorry OP, that really sucks. Hopefully your best friend will believe you!

Hello sky, just wanting to get to know you...

Hiimhaileypotter 52

30- If you want to get to know her, send her a PM.

cheetahbaby96 8

30- You are a 31 year old man, while she is a 14 year old girl. Get lost.

OP here! FM password retrival. lol Yeah Canada Post comes with free insurance so I got my money back.

should of mailed it earlier. at least you'd have the advantage of correcting a faulty delivery

You should send then a vibrator that's been turned on so they have to deal with a virbrating parcel and will most likely think it's a bomb... Don't put a return.adress on it!

oh yeah, cuz all my mail bombs vibrate…

Your first bomb comment on this fml was already deleted and you post another? Wtf is wrong with you?

Destiny is a cruel thing. If that gift wasn't destined to reach your friend, then no matter what you do, it wasn't gonna reach your friend. Cheers :D.

theAnimalsPain 10

Since it's for your bestfriend, she should understand. It is the thought that counts:)

Fecking typical ey? You finally get something right and somebody else coughs it up - sorry OP.. That's a merit on your behalf though

Just explain the situation to her, she will understand if she is a logical and rational thinker.

YDI for trusting the failing postal service. UPS or FedEx. It's all about the tracking number.

Who uses USPS to deliver important packages anyway?

Canada Post gives you a tracking number for all parcels. Canada win. US fail.

Yeah- as much as I am pro-American about mist things, I gotta say that the US Postal Service is one of the most inefficient things we created. F Our L for that. Sorry about your friend's gift. But, on the bright side, I'll bet some Postal worker is enjoying it.