By FattyMcFatterson - 24/06/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, in the shower, a dime fell on my foot. The only place it could have come from? One of my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 350
You deserved it 234

Top comments

Comments

I agree with everyone who says lose some weight... A dime falling out of a roll is the least of your worries, how about heart disease or diabetes. If you are fat for no good reason except for you're lazy and eat horrible then you don't really have a right to say fml... It's all your fault.

shewasalmost18 0

now you can use that dime for the vending machine. it's your lucky day

expen_dable 0

Well at least the OP isn't in denial about it. I went to high school with some cows who thought they were the hottest things ever. Seeing a huge floppy gut in a tight little T shirt = instant nausea.

check for more you could possibly be a millionare :D

expen_dable 0

There is no such thing as being overweight because you have "big bones." That myth was dispelled a while ago. Its YOUR fault, not *societies* or *your bones*.

I hate to call fake but I'd be willing to bet that this was made up to just to bring out all the fat haters. I'm surprised there aren't more people posting their height, weight and sizes to defend their POVs. It's getting pretty passe on FML.

Essentials 0

You're all ****** and going to hell. Not everyone has a sixpack like the prior 100.

hahaha i love self righteous people....so funny to laugh at cos they are almost always deashits!! haha

well, you're from alabama, right? isnt that, like, the most overweight state? or is that mississippi?

beaniebabe 0