By FattyMcFatterson - 24/06/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, in the shower, a dime fell on my foot. The only place it could have come from? One of my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 350
You deserved it 234

Top comments

Comments

OMG that is just sick. I would like to think it's fake, but honestly how many people currently could be telling this story? It's not about someone's looks, it's about health. It really disgusts me to see someone getting fatter and fatter just because they don't seem to have control over the way they eat. If there were private messages or something I would try to help you out on that. Really, do something.

wow I only read the first 10 comments and some people are so mean. just because you're not directly in front of them, you suddenly get the balls to be a bunch of douches. grow up. and yea, maybe excercising is a good idea, but you don't hve to say it so meanly. some people on this site are pathetic.

Your own fault, damn you and all the people who just post here to tell how much of a loser you are. We want to laugh, not feel sad because you're fat.

Eww get on a treadmill and lose a few pounds.

Hich17 0

Hey #227 - way to make the OP feel better by summing up all the insults for her in one handy comment. OP - on the plus side, you got a dime out of it!

girlwiththebow 0

Omg #154 I feel so bad for you !!! : ( Person who wrote this fml. . . Your a fatso and this is probably. Fake fml btw

rachelbrianna25 0

join an exercise class & then u might find all kinds of change!! lol.

Maybe it fell out of your hair... Stuff always falls out of my hair, or I find it :)