By FattyMcFatterson - 24/06/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, in the shower, a dime fell on my foot. The only place it could have come from? One of my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 350
You deserved it 234

Top comments

Comments

bosco_kk 0

I guess we all know where the remote control is.

OMG GROSS!!! A little anorexia never hurt anyone. I bet she has fat cheese fermenting in those rolls ewwwwww

voveraite 7

Are you serious? Any idea what you are talking about? No? thought so. This said I'm gonna repeat till blue in fingers that diets don't work, nor does sporadic exercise aimed to shed the pounds. Want to know why that lard is stubbornly stuck on you? because in order to get rid of it, you have to make *permanent* changes. Not a week of cabbage soup and vroom! back to McD. And yes, my deepest sympathy for people with thyroid problems or others of this nature, but they are a *minority* among all these people ranting about their weight.

lingfeng 0

"A little anorexia never hurt anyone." I'd like to smack you six ways to Sunday for saying that.

You piece of shit, how about you just go jump off a building right now.

I admit it... This made me check my fat rolls. Didn't find anything though! :D

Could've been in your ******. Maybe the last guy left it there as a tip.

@161 "little anorexia never hurt anyone." Please, leave your computer right now and go die in a fire.

It might have just stuck to your skin while you were sleeping. Once, I woke up to find ten pennies on my back from a coin counter that had tipped off my shelf the night before. Don't worry about it, it's happened to everyone.

epic_delight1337 0

ok people saying maybe shes not that fat.... WHO HAS FAT ROLLS WHEN THEYRE STANDING UP? normal people that are either not fat, or only a little bit overweight, have them when they sit, but it would take an obese person to have jiggly jellyrolls that can store coins even when you're standing. I said YDI for letting yourself get so big. If other people can take care of their bodies, why cant you?