By FattyMcFatterson - 24/06/2009 02:37 - United States

Today, in the shower, a dime fell on my foot. The only place it could have come from? One of my fat rolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 350
You deserved it 234

Top comments

Comments

thatnick 0

You can smuggle drugs into jail that way

People like you disgust me and are exactly what's wrong with this country (assuming this is from the US). Thanks to you I'm stereotyped as a fat, ignorant slob. Thanks buddy. YDI

What #71 said. And, as said before, try running a bit. Or just walking is a good start. The only upside? You can always hide a few $100's in case you ever are in an emergency.

What_fut_YADY 0

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, enough said.

Ash006 0

hm, we dont know his life. there are people with medical conditions that cause weight gain. stop acting like he must eat a lot or be lazy.

Yeah, I'm sure that all the fat people have some excuse for it. Injury, sickness, genes, big bones, fast food restaurants making greasy food, the child you had 10 years ago, long working days. As long as you don't have to be the one who's responsible.

Everyone needs that one little thing to push them over their limit and find the motivation to lose weight. It only takes a deficit of 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound. If you can cut 500 calories out of your diet every day, you'll lose 1lb a week. If you cut out 500 calories and worked off another 250 per day, you'd lose 1.5lbs a week. It may seem slow, but it's so easy to make small changes and see 6-10lbs come off per month.

mylittlecrow 0
What_fut_YADY 0

Oh, maybe the dime was stuck under her boobs? Just saying. :|

you can't say ydi right away. weight gain simply cannot be controlled for some people with physical disorders.