By MeowApp - 01/02/2017 10:00 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, in my early morning haze, I tried to find the setting on my phone that would stop my cat meowing for his breakfast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 244
You deserved it 1 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is actually kind of cute. (And you could technically make such an option, if you made/bought a remote controlled cat food dispenser and an app to activate it.)

ber4fun 23

There are no buttons but going to the kitchen and filing its bowl usually works.

Comments

ber4fun 23

There are no buttons but going to the kitchen and filing its bowl usually works.

Usually. Unless your cat just likes waking you up early.

This is actually kind of cute. (And you could technically make such an option, if you made/bought a remote controlled cat food dispenser and an app to activate it.)

On an iPhone, go to Settings>General>About, everything is there!

Rawrshi 25

Did you try installing pussystuffer.exe?

You find that setting, please be sure to let us know where it is.

One time my bf's alarm went off and I was so tired I thought it was mine and proceeded to hand him my jar of ear plugs telling him to turn them off.

Twisted_Angel 17

There is an app for that. It's called getting out of bed before Kitty commits murder. There is nothing that can stop that OP. It just gets worse the hungrier they get.

I always get up and feed my cats and then go back to sleep immediately after. It works pretty well.