By cookscatastrophy - 08/12/2009 08:19 - United States

Today, in aerobics, while stretching, my friend leaned over to pull the long hair off my pants. It was my pubic hair sticking through my pants, and I screamed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 654
You deserved it 47 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhh shit...... someone needs to do some waxing. eww thats disgusting.

Comments

ThreadingFate 0

This is just insane... I really don't even know what to think. Shave that shit, trim it at the very least. You're not sexually active... are you?

tiffanyanne 0

my question is why would your friend be that close to your genitals to see a long black hair..... gross i agree with everyone who says you should trim i mean come on are you all natural or something?

It's a sign from God, begging you to trim your pubic hair boiiiii!!!!!

Jeez. I didnt know whether to laugh or gag. Imagine accidentally grabbing your friends pubic hair while stretching...

lickmyjock 0

Nothing like getting a mouthful of hair...

You have 4 options... 1-shave 2-trim 3-wax 4-get your 'friend' to pluck the rest, they might as well

Friend: Hey Suzie, I didn't know you have a black lab. His hair is all over the bottom of your white pants. OP: What??? No, I don't have aYEEEOWWWW! WTF Becky? Friend: I'm sooooo sorry, there was a hair sticking up and it made your black underwear look worse. OP: But I'm not wearing any, I love the feeling. Reluctant Friend:(as bile rises in throat) When we leave here we are buying some electric shears for you. We don't want that thing in there getting loose. The only man that wouldn't be afraid of that nasty thang would be a lumberjack that is used to f$&@ing a bigfoot. OP: OMG I love lumberjacks...