By Dulieu - 10/02/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I woke up next to my girlfriend. When she asked me to pick up her thong from behind my bed I realized there were two. I didn't pick up hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 232
You deserved it 168 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cyndee_2010 0
lemonkid44 0

sorry man. no sympathy for cheaters. you had to get caught eventually

Comments

People like you don't deserve a girlfriend.

ummfresh 0

People that tell you youre an evil person for being honest about cheating need to come to terms that everyone struggles in their own way with different things. I respect you man, and I thoroughly enjoyed.

redhead10 0
Jay61 0

Claim your a Mormon or something.

GeoffreyPjs 2

um. I'm a Mormon and I'm pretty sure none of us are allowed to cheat on people just because we are Mormon. Just shut up, you idiot.

threer 30

Mormons don't practice polygamy.. They get excommunicated (kicked out, for idiots like you) from the church. Furthermore, if this chick didn't know about the polygamy, it would still be cheating. YDI, OP; cheating is wrong.

You deserve to be caught. I hope she dumps you.

phatz 0

asking to get caught... did you ever stop and think maybe she knew there were 2 over there, and wanted to know if you could ID her thong over the girl you're cheating with? not that this doesn't make you an ass hole for ruining the reps of the guys out there who are legit. We're few and far between. F you, not F your life!

hope the sex was worth the awkwardness

basketballbabee 0

I concur with everyone else. You sir, are a MORON.