By mushroomtop - 23/09/2017 23:15

Today, I woke up extremely hung over on a friend's couch after a night of heavy drinking and partying. To my horror, I discovered that, in my drunken state, I'd allowed said friend's six-year-old daughter to trim my hair. I now have a bowl cut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 908
You deserved it 3 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You’ve hit rock bottom. You must seek help either from AA or a Dora the Explorer support group.

So you got a free haircut and we’re too drunk to remember the awkward small talk that normally accompanies having a stranger cut pieces of you off? Bravo, OP. Very thrifty.

Comments

Now what did we learn? Always get the 12 year old for haircuts.

Lobby_Bee 17

You just saved a little girls life by letting her see she has no talent being a hair stylist,I nstead of letting her believe she could be one and wasting half her life pursuing it.

So you got a free haircut and we’re too drunk to remember the awkward small talk that normally accompanies having a stranger cut pieces of you off? Bravo, OP. Very thrifty.

You’ve hit rock bottom. You must seek help either from AA or a Dora the Explorer support group.

exileonmainst 16

In a few years you can laugh about this story. A little. On the inside.

You now have a Moe Howard hairstyle. I'd say go with it and if any one laughs at it, tell them to pick two fingers and poke them in the eyes.

Oh, wiseguy! You got away with a Three Stooges reference. I thought that would be too old-timey for this crowd. Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk!

Atleast you didn't throw up on your girl friend in the middle of the night only to wake up to that scene

Why was a six year old at a party where everyone was drunk????

SAM_G 9

What’s a six year old doing in a party