By shinymcface - 19/11/2018 14:00

Today, I went to the bathroom at work and there was a reed diffuser placed on the tank of the toilet. As I sat down, my hair knocked it off and the reed diffuser landed behind me, spilling the scented oil into my butt crack and vagina, burning me completely. I only had to work 6 more hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 915
You deserved it 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You suffered burns, and you decided to finish your shift before going to the hospital? I know it might have been embarrassing to say anything, but I think your boss would have let you go get treated if you had said something.

I assume it was a chemical burn, not temperature burn.

Comments

You suffered burns, and you decided to finish your shift before going to the hospital? I know it might have been embarrassing to say anything, but I think your boss would have let you go get treated if you had said something.

Did you try to stealthily wash the worst off with wet tissue?? Should've told your boss and gone for medical attention Or tell them later so some poor other soul doesn't feel the wrath of the minge burning oils

That’s when you say, “I have to go, it’s an emergency.” No details necessary, but you could bring in a doctor’s note at a later time. Hope you heal quickly and properly!

The oil in a reed diffuser isn’t hot and at that angle couldn’t possibly have reached your ******.

I assume it was a chemical burn, not temperature burn.

The butt crack would have funnelled it straight into her lady parts.

Not at that angle. Gravity doesn’t work that way.

I was curious and checked. The only warning on reed diffusers about the oil is “do not ingest.”

Squidgegg 4

Some people do heat the diffuser oil but also if there was something like peppermint oil in there that will burn intimate areas

Maybe, yeah. Weird to heat the oil when reed diffusers are usually a good replacement when you don’t want to leave a candle unattended.

Don't think I want to know how it went into your ******.