By student414 - 10/01/2012 17:15 - Canada

Today, I went to my first class of the semester. After an hour of intense note writing, I realized I was in the wrong class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 157
You deserved it 30 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

biasedshooter 24
ThatLooksSticky 16

I thought classes usually started with an introduction and a review of the syllabus. I guess you didn't start to take notes until after that?

Comments

sweettpie129 11

That's so something I would do!

You fail. No seriously, you missed the first session in your real class, so you actually failed.

thebaibai26 12
KiddNYC1O 20

Hmm. May I see your list of fears?

All that note writing for nothing....

what kind of fucktart goes to the wrong class and not realize it?!

Presumably the same kind that says "fucktart".

Epsilonyx 15

I wonder what fucktarts taste like.....

OhLohd111 11

Blueberries and latex. There's also a lot of blood, sweat and years that go into it too if you enjoy virgin fucktarts.

bubo_fml 10

U just got the best lesson you'll ever learn this year...Sorry it took U an hour for you to figure it out...

HogwartsDropout7 0

It's okay, at least you learned something..

BlackBelt4Me 7

At least it was only an hour. It could have been much, much worse, OP. While at the enrollment center at my college, I was told to make sure to read any posted notes next to my classroom door (They'll sometimes switch classrooms at the last minute and not put it online, just stick a note on a cork board next to the classroom door.) because they had received a complaint. Turns out the semester before, one student didn't read the classroom change note and attended the wrong class for the entire semester. Apparently, she didn't figure out that she was in the wrong class until she went to check her final grade online and it was an 'F'.

GoW_Chick 14

Hey as long as your not majoring in liberal arts I think it will be okay, just see if up can borrow some notes from someone that was in the right class and next time pay attention to your surroundings.