By gui909 - 09/12/2008 07:01 - France

Today, I went to fill up my car. 500 metres before the petrol station, I saw a group of motorcyclists in my rear view mirror. I slowed down and pulled over to let them past. In fact, they were also going to fill up. 35 motorcyclists and 2 petrol pumps. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 799
You deserved it 7 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know they probably would have let you use the pump first if you asked.

thatsucked64 0

at least they're small tanks.

Comments

they're just motorists! they won't hurt you!

futuremarine5 4

I wouldn't put your money on it

YDI for calling it a petrol pump, you sad Aryan German.

#15 You sad stalker in denial And also, I've had this happen to me almost, except I saw they all went into the gas station and I went over to one about a mile down, when I went back past the gas station they were in they were only half way done and there was like 15 of them.

That was very polite of you, but they could have passed you like anyone else. Do you pull over for motorcycles or all vehicles in general?

serves you rightfor living in a socialist country. I can only imagine your one of the Jack asses who was rioting last time I was in France.

why would you pull over with less than a kilometer to your destination, I pull over for bikes myself because I drive one to and it's nice but with only a km I'm sure they wouldn't have minded

jaytee1994 9

who pulls over when your driving down the road to let motorcycles pass!? is it just me or is tht just plain weird?

jennifernorvell 7

Why let them pass ? **** them

Is it a law there that you have to pull over for motorcyclists? If the answer is no, you deserve it.

I would of asked if you could fill up. Most bikers are nice despite the "hardcore asshole" stereotypes. If you asked nicely I'm sure one would of let you go before them so you wouldn't of had to wait for 35 bikers.

You just wanted to be nice... Someday you'll get a reward for that :)