By scared - 02/10/2011 21:21 - United States

Today, I went on a date at a restaurant with a guy. When he promised I wouldn't have to pay the bill, I didn't think he meant we'd be dining and dashing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 442
You deserved it 3 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He seems a bit cheap. I wouldn't be expecting any presents if you decide to go out with him.

blueberry_211 0

I'm hoping you don't go out on a date with him again ...

Comments

I think you can expect amazing things from this guy in the future! You will get pampered every day of your life! Three meals a day, fresh linens and your own security! It will probably be for 10 to 15 years! Then you'll be set free from prison!

FreakAZoidd 3
juturnaamo 29

Do you did the right thing and paid the bill, right?

daydreamer244 13

I sure hope you didn't go along with it! As a former waitress I send a big one fingered salute to anyone to pulls that move!

He promised you wouldn't have to pay the bill? How does that happen? (Him) "Wanna go out to dinner?" (You) "Promise I don't have to pay the bill?" (Him) "I promise!" What has this world come to? I would've ran the other way instead of going out with him!

He's a clear winner. Cheap AND dishonest! What more could you ask for?

But he did apparently go to the Bill Clinton school of honesty, which pretty much amounts to the same thing!

hannahcorrine 0