By Anonymous - 04/07/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, I watched my best friend get married to the guy I have been in love with since the 8th grade. I was the maid of honor, and had to give a toast to the couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 464
You deserved it 17 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...sounds like a plot to a romantic comedy....

Comments

you are such a loser. you never had the guts to tell that guy you loved him. so live with it. or maybe you did and he asked you to **** off. yeaaa.... now that seems more realistic.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Who said she never told him? She could've, and maybe he didn't have the same feelings. Way to jump to conclusions, guys.

YDI for not making the first move, and for attending. It's bad, but you seriously YDI. Why goto a wedding which has the love of your life since you were in grade 8, to be the maid of honour? **** your best friend, you shouldn't have gone. I know it's only respectful, but hey. It'd make hella awkard for yourself. Nothing against yourself, just that you didn't make the first move, and for attending something you really didn't want too.

eveee 0

You're stupid for not telling him your feelings! You must have had, like, a thousand chances! YDI for not telling!"

I can think of some situations that led to this where you don't deserve it, but more where YDI. So YDI.

hanic101 0

You never said anything to him. Ever?

#3 how the hell do you know....maybe it is.

since 8th grade? YDI for (a)never telling him and (b)not getting over him when he was clearly committed to someone else (i.e. once he got engaged to your friend). #59 - if she did tell him and he didn't reciprocate, all the more reason she should have moved on and found someone else.

hossgray 0

So who's the hot friend? You or her?