By Anonymous - 04/07/2009 01:45 - United States

Today, I watched my best friend get married to the guy I have been in love with since the 8th grade. I was the maid of honor, and had to give a toast to the couple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 464
You deserved it 17 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...sounds like a plot to a romantic comedy....

Comments

Believe me, that's not love. I know this one from experience. At any rate, you should have done something about it! Consider this one a life lesson.

Yo. You're an idiot. Since gr.8? What's that, at least eight years since you knew the guy and you haven't said anything to him about how you love him? Honestly, step up. That's just pathetic.

Wow. Cry about it. Try being happy for your friend...you know..the girl he actually likes.

Wow, everyone is being so mean about it! If your feelings are true, this is one of the saddest FMLs there is. Way worse than a simple embarrassing moment like most of these are. :(

We're not being mean, just truthful. I mean, besides the part where she really should have womanned up and done something about her feelings, and the part where she should be happy for her friend, and happy for the man she supposedly loves, she has not been in love with him since the eighth grade and, quite frankly, probably isn't now. She seriously needs to realize all of this right about now.

don't worry. they can always divorce you know.

doomking10 0

Fake. I've seen this same exact story on the internet for years. Except it's longer and more in depth.

0 3

This sort of thing happens all the time, to many people...

ToonAddict 0

That blows but that's what happens when you don't grow a backbone and speak up. You're screwed for the rest of your life involving him and your best friend.

Heh, I've been in kinda the same situation. Sucks big time! :(

LadyinPurple 0

it does sound like to plot to a romantic comedy. but seriously though, since the 8th grade...he must have been some kid.