By Coach - 30/10/2009 13:19 - United States

Today, I was woken up from a phone call from my boss. He asked if I had been asleep. I told him I wasn't, that I was in my car on the way to work. Then my alarm went off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 338
You deserved it 41 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmaoatyourlife 0

Im confused, if you was meant to be on your way to work at that time then why was your alarm set for a later time?

Ellowise_fml 0

Today, I lied to my boss and he found out. FML ...... wow......... YDI

Comments

This is why you shouldn't fall asleep behind the wheel.

Willy75 0

Have you guys ever heard of the snooze button?

this fml needs more clarification. was he late? was he being polite by telling his boss he wasn't sleeping. I need answers!!!

Gyromee 0

I know this is a late reply by 2 years, but he's saying that he was lying to his boss about being in the car going to work , then his alarm went off so his boss heard it and knew he was lying and was still in bed. :P

perdix 29

Your car alarm went off? Why did you have to steal your own car? Everyone knows those stupid car alarms go off for no reason. Ask your boss if he's ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf." He'll understand.

HahaYDI 0

Maybe the FML website got tired of people shouting "FIRST ZOMG!!!". And they decided to just get rid of that number. SO now we can all start an FML by shouting "Second!!".

welderchick87 0
welderchick87 0

Ignore that comment, I don't know what the hell happened to the other one I posted. It def didn't have anything to do with wanting a funnel.

Am I the only one who (I think) has figured this out? The boss rings OP early in the morning and asks if he was asleep, so OP thinks he overslept, and then lies to cover it up. When his alarm went off he realised it was actually early and his boss was seeing if he would lie or not. He'd already lied though, so it's an FML.

Intellectualist 0

You deserve it, stop having sex on worknights.. You won't get up in time.

u did set ur alarm late or what? weird.