By dangit - 01/03/2010 05:01 - United States

Today, I was wearing my favorite silk sweater, one I actually paid full price for. I sat down in my desk chair to work, and when I tried to get up I felt a strange pull. A corner of my sweater is still stuck in the screw at the back of the chair, the rest is in the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 3 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The best time to wear a stripper sweater is all the time... One with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kind.. Cause when you're wearing! That one... special... sweater...

ladidadida 0

everyone's so mean but i understand you. it's devastating.

Comments

part of the sweater is still hooked on the chair. part of it is in the trash. it's probably too much to hope for, but are you still at work in nothing but a bra?

cookies_for_you 0

What a waste of money. Who wears SILK sweaters?!

Because there's never any reason to wear clothes with any sort of imperfection. Additionally, why would you ever try to repair something like that or, God forbid, ever donate some nice clothing to a thrift store or something? Seriously, you're throwing away a ******* sweater because it's torn, and you're not even considering patching it up or taking it to Goodwill? You asshole! What the hell's wrong with you?!

you know, the sweater was probably too destroyed to give it to good will.

Exactly..I've worked in thrift stores before. Don't be that person that thinks Goodwill/etc is their person garbage collector. They end up having to pay to throw away all of the dirty/torn items you give them.

pandanda 3

haha why do you people even read fml's if you're just going to complain about them? seriously...

Noname7453 0
fogrunner 13

**** the silkworms' lives. They are boiled alive.

XxQuartersxX 14

Sweaters are supposed to keep you warm. What in the hell is the point of a silk sweater? You deserved it.

Elisabetha Aarron 18

Does anyone else think it is weird that they specified that they paid full price. Do they usually steal it or only get stuff on sale or something?