By rukus - 16/06/2009 03:25 - Canada

Today, I was was leaving the library when I noticed an elderly woman being mugged. I was about to leave on my bike, but promptly went to help her. After I managed to scare off the mugger, I helped her to her car. As I was heading back to my bike, I notice the mugger riding off on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 495
You deserved it 42

Top comments

WOW OMG LET'S TYPE IN ALL CAPS ABOUT USELESS OPINIONS

That so sucks. I hate it when nice people have bad things happen to them. Let's hope you get a good break soon for your deed. :)

Comments

Karma? that's crap. Karma doesn't mean you get punished for doing good deeds.

damn, u said it 2 years before me. karma truly is a bitch

musu_fml 0

You're a good person. :) We've all seen My Name Is Earl, so we know Karma's gonna make that mugger crash off the bike and grind his face through ten feet of rough gravel. When I got my motorbike back after it was stolen, the back was all smashed up where it'd clearly been used for a wheelie and had gone right the way over. I like to think that the thief injured himself. Hehe. Incidentally, the bike thief is currently serving a five year stretch. Woo!

Ugh hate when Karma doesn't come into play. Hopefully you will be thanked for your deed in the future in some form.

OUch! That sucks but you did the right thing... :)

you definitely did the right thing, I'm sorry that your bike got stolen, FYL. But...you did good. Good for you.

"No good deed goes unpunished." That would be my normal cynical self, except I like helping old people. They smell funny.

Now if she refused to give you a ride home afterwards, that would make it even more of an FML.

Silver_Eyes 0

That really sucks. Good job helping the old woman, though.

amatayo 0

Don't be to down just remember that you may have saved a life