By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was visiting my grandmother's house. She keeps the thermostat on 85 and after about 30 minutes I explained to her "I'm going to have to leave, it's just too hot in here". She replied: "You think it's hot in here, wait until you get to hell." I laughed. She didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 537
You deserved it 6 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow nice grandma..lol but sry thats hilarious.

tell her in detail what you do to sexy men you like.

Comments

lolololcheese 0

lol at people who use this website to express their views. like get out of your house.

#35 The majority of the world IS insane. @_@ & someone else who said "Well she must be preparing for it" that's exactly what I was thinking, haha.

Oh for the love of God (lol)... I think Jesus, if he read this FML, would facepalm HARD. First, at Grandma's reaction. I mean, seriously, who tells a beloved one that they're going to hell with a serious face and tone? I'm sorry to #10 but that's just not right. Second, the fact that there are actually people who take this WAAAAY too seriously. I mean, damnit, I'm christian, have been all my life (I still don't understand how the fellow christians of #32 called him less than human, wtf?) and I don't go about spreading my religion on the ******* internet... And third... who said the gramma's a christian anyway? She could be... a Jehova's witness or something. Many hells abound, you know. Anyway, OP that sucks anyway. I wonder if you should follow #2's suggestion :D

roundyswater 0

#40 - morality (according to dictionary.com) = "of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes." Calling someone insane, when they are obviously not insane, connotates that they in some way lack intelligence, or can't think for themselves. By automatically rejecting religious people as "insane", I think he is not engaging in the principles or rules of right conduct. Wouldn't you agree? I mean, if someone told you that you were stupid because of something you base your entire life on, wouldn't you be hurt/offended? I think the majority of humans would, which means it is immoral.

Clutch118 0

What is it with grammas and hot houses!?!? I walk into my grammas apartment and feel like I'm gonna die. its soooooooooooo hot!

robbietherabbit 0

lol #44, bad random example. jehovah's witnesses don't believe in hell. and 85 degrees? that's downright steamy. your grandmother might be a lizard person.

alawoo 0

LOL Your grandma is a badass.

tiltwrestler 0

Grandmas have hot houses because when you are older, you have a slower metabolism and a weaker body/immune system. This causes your body to not produce heat as effectively. That is why it is so essential for old people to always be wearing full-length clothes... how many times have you seen your grandma/grandpa in shorts?? Also, since they don't produce heat as well, another great way to warm themselves up is to turn the thermostat up higher.

xxdani 0

#10, since when are extremely religious people on this site? does anyone find that the teeniest bit odd?

#10 or tiltwrestler you need to listen to #32. If you want to preach then go to the church of the flying spaghetti monster or go to the hardcore bloods and/or crypts. I'm 100% positive they will convert. Just not here.